Mobile Election Betting 2023 - Are Mobile Political Betting Apps Legal?
By now, you’re probably painfully aware that politics rules your life. But you may not be as aware that easy, convenient relief is also readily available: mobile political betting. Yes, betting on elections – no matter where you are in the USA – is possible when you join any of the top Vegas election sportsbooks, and it’s a great way to make some extra cash for when the next commie grifter weasels its way into office. (Incidentally, we always recommend betting on politics using cryptocurrency instead of Uncle Sam’s Fun Bucks™.)
At any rate, if you’re out and about and can’t seem to shake the 24/7 political jibber-jabber on the radio or Internet or airport TV, you can finally put that noise to actual use! Just whip out your trusty iPhone, iPad, or Android, follow any link on this page to sign up with a reputable offshore sportsbook site, and place your bets. Mobile election betting is safe, legal, and the most effective way to make your voice heard!
Is It Legal To Bet On Politics With Smartphones And Tablets?
Yes! If you live in the United States, it is perfectly legal to use any Internet-connected mobile device to bet on political props, political futures, Presidential elections, international elections, and more. In fact, the only way to bet politics on the go is to use the respected overseas sportsbooks we recommend, as domestic US betting sites don’t allow election betting at all.
Plus, US-based sportsbooks are all geofenced, meaning that you can only bet using a given state’s legal sports betting sites if you’re physically inside that specific state’s borders. With offshore betting, there are no such restrictions, and only Washington has laws barring access to the services we recommend.
Benefits Of Mobile Political Betting Online
If you’ve visited Vegas Election Odds before, you’ve probably found us while browsing the Internet via mobile. That alone is indicative of the benefits of mobile betting in general and mobile election betting in particular: It’s just so darn convenient!
Mobile betting makes online gambling great again, and if you want to MOGGA, there’s no reason not to get started right away. Plus, mobile political betting deposits are basically the only online campaign contributions that can score you something better than a crappy tote bag or bumper sticker in return.
(We are, of course, excepting the official MAGA-MART, because never in the history of anything has there ever been such a fantastic selection of based, Democrat-crushing MAGA merch. That said, Andrew Yang’s store was pretty close. We hope Yang runs again, because nothing says “mobile Vegas election betting” like a MATH, MONEY, MARIJUANA iPhone case. Let’s Go, Brandon! – Ed.)
At any rate, here are the full benefits of betting politics online using your favorite smartphone or tablet device:
- Unrivaled convenience. Aside from Donald Trump, convenience is king, and mobile political betting is as convenient as it gets. Plus, it’s better for your bottom line. The Vegas election odds change all the time, and if you can’t bet as soon as a given line shifts, you could miss out on a yuge payday. So make like the IRS, and never miss out on that yuge payday!
- No border walls. Online betting is not geo-fenced when you gamble with the best mobile online sportsbooks. You aren’t limited to your state of residence or the state you’re currently in, so you can carpetbag your way across America and keep hitting the favorites as you go from sea to shining sea. Note: This is only a positive in the online space. In real life, it’s downright catastrophic!
- Device agnostic. With online sports betting, there’s a real separation of church and state. Apple fanboys and Android fanboys have nothing to fight about, because the best election betting sites work regardless of make, model, or screen size. As long as you have a reasonably recent device and an up-to-date web browser, you’re good to go.
- One polling place. Your mobile device is like the society your betters are trying to make, only – you know – functional. That is, everything is available in one place, and every part works with every other part. Set up your legal betting account, link your mobile bank account, buy and send crypto, grab your gambling bonuses, place your bets, and collect your payouts all on a single device. This time, it doesn’t take a village!
- No fake ballots. Unlike casting a vote, when you cast your bet with a reputable online political gambling site, you’re guaranteed two things. First, your bet counts and will be graded fairly every time. Second, your gambling site will never alter your betting slip or change the outcome to suit its bottom line over yours. Online mobile election betting is 100% transparent.
- No term limits. All the best Vegas election betting operators have been in business for years and have established active player bases of millions of US members. They’re not going anywhere. Similarly, every betting site is designed with longevity in mind, so you don’t have to worry about upgrading your smartphone or tablet every couple of years in order to get the best experience. This isn’t the US House of Representatives, you know!
Betting On Politics On iPhone
If you have an iPhone, it used to be that we could – with reasonable accuracy – assess your political leanings. That’s no longer true, because the iPhone is the most popular and ubiquitous mobile device in America. Democrats and Republicans both agree that Apple makes the best mass-produced Chinese electronics in the world.
As such, iPhone sports betting – including Vegas political betting and Vegas current events betting – is the gold standard. And you don’t have to feel trapped in the App Store’s walled garden, either.
There are no iPhone gambling apps to download to access the sites we recommend, as everything is optimized to run right through mobile Safari or any other modern mobile web browser. Just visit any of the best Vegas political sportsbooks using your iPhone, and you’re in.
As a rule of thumb, it doesn’t matter how old your iPhone is so long as Apple still supports its latest iOS implementation. In general, as long as you have something newer than an iPhone 6 or thereabouts, you should be good to go. Support for older iPhones may be spotty and will depend on whether or not your browser is still regularly updated.
Betting On Politics On iPad
Using an iPad to legally bet politics online is – as far as we’re concerned – the overall best possible experience. (Incidentally, this is true for all mobile sports betting, online casino gambling, and so on.).
The iPad’s bigger screen size makes browsing the political odds quick and easy, ensuring that you’ll always find the lines you’re after. Still, betting on elections with iPad isn’t always the most convenient option. We primarily use the 12.9” iPad Pro (2015 model – we’re not bougie like your bog-standard commie politico, here), and that thing isn’t something we like carrying around outside the house.
But if you want to lounge around inside the house and bet on politics in between gabbing on Telegram and Apple Penciling your way through your therapeutic adult coloring books, then iPad’s the way to go.
Just remember that to get the most out of your mobile betting on iPad, you’ll need the 5G model with its own data plan. Otherwise, you’re stuck with Wi-Fi. Of course, if you stick with Wi-Fi, you’ll have that much more cash to spend on online election gambling!
Betting On Politics On Android
Android is the smartphone, democratized. That is, everyone voted against iPhone and…got what they got. Most of them aren’t thrilled with the end results, but the anti-Apple sentiment out there is a bit like TDS: You’ll use anything but iPhone, even if it’s much, much worse.
Of course, we kid! The Apple vs. Android debate was settled ages ago, with users choosing the platform they like and sticking with it as long as they actually reap the benefits thereof. (Washington DC could learn a thing or two from that approach, we think.) At any rate, Android is a capable, robust mobile OS, and the majority of mobile gamblers actually use Android smartphones and tablets to place their online bets.
But as with iPhone, you won’t find any Android betting apps or Android gambling apps that support legal Vegas political betting in the Google Play Store. You can only get those when visiting the sites we recommend using your favorite Android browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
Best of all, as long as you’re running a relatively recent build of Google’s mobile OS, you’re sure to always find the droid – er, potential candidate – you’re looking for at the top election betting websites.
Betting On Politics On Blackberry
Who are you, 187-year-old Bernie Sanders? Nobody uses a Blackberry for anything anymore, much less for legal online election betting. Do these plastic bricks with their unreasonably small QWERTY keyboards even connect to the Internet these days?
Sure, Blackberries did have the reputation of being extra secure, which would be a great selling point for online gambling (if online gambling weren’t already super secure to begin with). But they were only so secure because nobody used them in the first place.
Honestly, we don’t even know why we included this section. Shame on you.