Normally at VEO, we cover interesting new election odds, any changes in the current political lines, and so on.
Sometimes, though, there’s simply not much movement on the betting boards.
And with the exception of this ridiculous proposition from BetOnline Sportsbook, that’s true today.
So let’s get the absurdity out of the way right off the hop:
Trump vs. Biden Boxing Match Odds
- Donald Trump -300
- Joe Biden +200
This thing is stupid on every level, but big (political) props to BetOnline for serving up a bit of levity in these trying times.
First of all, there will be no boxing match.
The only Presidential candidate anywhere on the planet who’s likely to lace ‘em up against anyone – much less a sitting “President” – is Manny Pacquiao, and even he’s not sure he’ll ever be back in the ring.
Secondly, should such an event actually take place, in what universe do the odds favor a healthy, virile 75-year-old with Dragon Blood™ by so little against a feeble 78-year-old with advanced dementia who can’t even walk in a straight line without help from his corner?
The odds should favor The Donald here by 100,000 points at least.
Now, you probably aren’t going to go on that line.
At any rate, we strongly advise you not to.
However, we similarly advise you to get involved with election betting if you haven’t already.
You might be daunted by the process, but it’s actually extremely simple, and online political gambling is also a great way to get started in cryptocurrency if you’ve yet to jump into that arena, either.
So, in the interest of two birds with one stone, today we’re going to explain exactly how to sign up, buy Bitcoin, and start betting on politics and all the other sports on tap at the best Vegas election betting sites.
It’s officially NFL season, too, don’t forget.
Before you can bet real money on politics and sports and other popular online gambling markets like casino games and poker, you’ll have to sign up at a respected operator.
We’re members at all three in the interest of line shopping, and since signing up is free, there’s no reason you shouldn’t take the same tack.
At any rate, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Visit our election sportsbook reviews index and choose the best site(s) for your needs.
- Navigate to the site via the links provided, and click or tap the “Join” or “Sign Up” button.
- Enter in all your personal information. Remember, these sportsbook operators are legitimate businesses, not phony voting precincts. You’ll need to prove your identity so the books can trust that you actually are who you say you are. A novel concept, to be sure.
- Choose a deposit option. Most sportsbooks accept a host of banking methods, including credit/debit cards, gift cards, cashier’s checks, bank wires, money orders, and cryptocurrencies. We recommend cryptocurrency, as it’s the only way to get the best enhanced betting bonuses and claim same-day payouts when it’s time to collect.
- Choose an optional bonus, taking care to read all the terms and conditions. Again, these books are legitimate enterprises and make their terms and conditions easy to read and understand. No 2000-page tomes of legalese with endless riders and pork barrel nonsense here.
- Bet on politics, sports, and anything else you want!
That’s easy enough, right?
The more difficult part of getting signed up to bet online is actually deciding what deposit method to use.
As stated above, we recommend crypto above all else.
Now, if you’re not a crypto holder (or hodler, as the
kids future millionaires say), you may be put off by the process of acquiring the stuff.
You may even be unconvinced about crypto’s staying power as a proper currency.
Why you’d have any faith in the US dollar after the current state of US politics and all the inflation over the last half year is anyone’s guess, but that’s your business. We just want you to make the best choice for you.
So if you’re curious about crypto, there’s never been a better time to get in (the market’s going through a timely dip right now), nor has it ever been easier – and more potentially profitable – to do so.
To buy crypto for online Vegas political betting and other gambling, most players go through traditional exchanges like Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, Kraken, and so on.
This is a viable option, and the sign-up process is easy enough: Create an exchange account, enter in your salient personal details per bank KYC policies, link your bank account or debit card, and buy whatever coins you want.
Of course, if you’re going to bet politics online, you should only buy one of the coins actually accepted by the Vegas election sportsbooks in question.
Each venue accepts different cryptos, but they all support Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
It must be noted, however, that if you buy crypto at a commercial exchange, you will have to wait 5-10 days before any purchased crypto will be eligible to be sent off-platform.
But if you want to bet on politics, football, or any other sport, time is of the essence, and you don’t have 5-10 days!
That’s where Cash App comes in.
Cash App is the only P2P instant-pay service that lets you buy and trade Bitcoin both on-platform and off with no waiting, even for first-time users.
If you haven’t used Cash App before, simply download Cash App for iPhone or Android in the App Store or Google Play, respectively. Then, follow the account setup instructions, link your bank account or card to the service, and buy some Bitcoin.
While Cash App only allows for Bitcoin trading and doesn’t support other cryptocurrencies at this time, BTC’s all you really need (for now).
Once you’ve used Cash App to buy Bitcoin, here’s how to fund your gambling account:
- Head over to any of the aforementioned Vegas election betting sites and log into your account (or sign up if you haven’t already).
- Select the Bitcoin option from the cashier page’s deposit menu.
- Copy down your sportsbook’s “Bitcoin sending address.”
- Open Cash App on your mobile device, navigate to your Cash App Bitcoin wallet, and choose the “Send” option.
- Enter the above BTC address into the recipient field, along with how much Bitcoin you wish to transfer.
- Submit your payment.
The entire process takes about 30-60 minutes before you’ll see your betting account credited, and you can choose to keep your balance in mBTC (milliBitcoin) or USD. We recommend the former, which lets you take advantage of live market gains in Bitcoin prices.
That’s all there is to it.
Now, you can bet on politics to your heart’s content, all while decoupling at least some of your financial future from the mismanaged fiat money you know and hate.
2021 Joe Biden Presidential Mental Fitness Test Update
Via BetOnline Sportsbook
Will Joe Biden complete his first term as US President?
- Yes -175 (-165)
- No +135 (+125)
Put your mBTC on “No” at +135.
This is the best payout we’ve seen in months, and it’s completely baffling.
But free Bitcoin is free Bitcoin.
Year That Joe Biden Exits Office
- 2025 +110(+130)
- 2022 +400 (+400)
- Not Before 2026 +400 (+350)
- 2021 +550 (+400)
- 2023 +750 (+750)
- 2024 +1400 (+1400)
Put equal amounts of mBTC on 2022 and 2023.
If you have to choose just one, though, take 2023.
We explained the rationale behind this in our previous article here.
Will Joe Biden leave office via impeachment?
- No -1200 (-1200)
- Yes +500 (+500)
Don’t waste your Bitcoin on this line. You just got it, after all!
Joe Biden Approval Rating On October 1, 2021
- Over 45.5% -120 (45.5% -120)
- Under 45.5% -120 (45.5% -120)
Probably under, but if he utters three magic words, he’d likely get back over the 50% hump.
Of course, whether or not Dementia Joe can actually stutter his way through “federal marijuana decriminalization” is another matter entirely.
We’re avoiding this line.